"The person that can embrace their
darkness is closest to the light"
Clinical Therapy, Dreamwork, Hypnosis & Personal Development
Serving Luzerne, Wyoming & Lackawanna County
"Reclaim your Fire"
Call today for a 20-minute free consultation by phone or in person
Offering Counseling For Other Health Care Workers, Decompression Sessions Are Available
"My goal is to offer quality Counseling and Therapy to the people of Northeastern Pennsylvania at the most affordable rate. Therapy should be affordable and accessible to all and should be a benefit to you, not an economic hardship"
I also do presentations, for no charge, concerning mental health issues, happiness in the workplace and personal enrichment within an existential framework. If you are interested in having me speak to your group, please use the contact information on my contact page
As a therapist I have experience treating anxiety, depression, grief and loss and children's behavioral disorders. I also work extensively with mindfulness, relaxation techniques and can utilize hypnotherapy in session. I believe that narrative therapy can be very powerful enabling us to rewrite our story and our perceptions about ourselves. Take the first step in overcoming your struggle and make an appointment today. Most Insurance are accepted, I offer very low financial cost if you do not have insurance. This is your life and you have the power to make it what you want.
- All Blue Cross/Blue Shield Federal Blue Blue Cross/Blue Shield CHIP for Kids United Behavioral Health Optum
- Highmark Blue Shield Compsych Empathia Mutliplan Geisinger MHNET & MHN United Health Care
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your insurance carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-payment?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?