Clinical Therapy, Dreamwork, Hypnosis & Personal Development
Serving Luzerne, Wyoming & Lackawanna County
"Reclaim your Fire"
Call today for a 20-minute free consultation by phone or in person
Offering Counseling For Other Health Care Workers, Decompression Sessions Are Available
"My goal is to offer quality Counseling and Therapy to the people of Northeastern Pennsylvania at the most affordable rate. Therapy should be affordable and accessible to all and should be a benefit to you, not an economic hardship"
I also do presentations, for no charge, concerning mental health issues, happiness in the workplace and personal enrichment within an existential framework. If you are interested in having me speak to your group, please use the contact information on my contact page
News and Updates
- Offering counseling for other counselors, decompression sessions are available
- I have direct referral to both medication-assisted substance recovery programs, direct referral to a prescribing physician
- I have direct referral to dietary and nutritional counseling on-site programs
- I have direct referral to academic tutoring services for children, adolescents and college-level young adults
- Admissions are open for patients who need a sliding scale, who are under-insured or not insured
- Now offering Supervision for Licensure, Monthly and Weekly, Very Affordable Rates
- Accepting new Suboxone patients
- Call 570-332-2093 to schedule an appointment today
"The person that can embrace their darkness is closest to the light"
As a therapist I have experience treating anxiety, depression, grief and loss and children's behavioral disorders. I also work extensively with mindfulness, relaxation techniques and can utilize hypnotherapy in session. I believe that narrative therapy can be very powerful enabling us to rewrite our story and our perceptions about ourselves. Take the first step in overcoming your struggle and make an appointment today. Most Insurance are accepted, I offer very low financial cost if you do not have insurance. This is your life and you have the power to make it what you want.
- All Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Federal Blue
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- CHIP for Kids
- United Behavioral Health
- MHNET & MHN
- United Health Care
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your insurance carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have a co-payment?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?